I can work with you on a range of general nutritional aspects or focus on some of my specialist areas including:
Your relationship to good food
Improved nutrition related to your health issues:
- Thyroid Issues
- Diabetes and Pre-diabetes
Getting your hormone balance right
Finding a non-diet weight solution
Shifting your emotional connection to food
Solutions to irregular cycles and PMS
What happens in my initial consultation with Carla?
1. We start with getting to know your health, physical and lifestyle status
2. Complete a thorough dietary assessment of your eating habits
3. Nut out your goals and where you want to get to
4. Plan tailored strategies to get you started in easy and simple ways
A food diary can be helpful to get to know you and your habits, so please complete one prior to your first appointment (see resources).
What about follow up?
Regular appointments are an essential part of reaching your goal and helps to ensure your individual needs are continually monitored and information is tailored to help you increase your knowledge.
On-going support and accountability has been shown to have better outcomes and ensure the changes you make, become changes for life.
For more about general FAQs, consultations and what a dietitian does click here.